Since 1997, we follow a strict code of ethics to ensure you get the best of what we have to offer. It is the basis of the trust relationship we share with you.
Natmark-Concept commits to respecting the following principles:
1. To respect each party to our contract, and treat all collected information with utmost confidentiality.
2. To be honest in all representation, advertising or other, as to our profession and our level of competence.
3. To charge a fair price for services rendered, while taking into account the quality and experience of the resources working on the project.
4. To only accept mandates we are capable executing successfully, through our competence and qualifications. Should a mandate exceed our competence, to refer the client to other professional resources we deem reliable.
5. To only refer persons or companies who, to the best of our knowledge, have the required competency to serve the client adequately.
6. To choose suppliers and collaborators that are best suited to accomplish the varied steps of a mandate, in order to ensure a service that is complete and professional.
7. To fulfil our professional obligations with integrity and transparency.
8. To provide the client with complete information (benefits and advantages vs. requirements and obligations), so he can make an informed decision and get a product he will be able to manage and integrate into his business process.
9. To only sell to a client the services and products he really needs, and be ready to steer him away from solutions that would be useless to him, even if this implies the loss of a sale.
10. To be accessible and apply due diligence in rendering our services; to return all calls and e-mails promptly and make sure we can be easily reached.
11. To respect all deadlines, as set upon the taking on of the mandate.
12. To always act in the client's best interest in the execution of our mandate or, if our professional duties require us to act otherwise, to inform the client so he can make an informed decision.
13. To offer customer service that will allow the client to take full advantage of the products or services he paid for.
14. To allow the client to transfer his file where and to whom he sees fit, and to fully collaborate without withholding the information he needs to do so.
15. To respect and promote the present code of ethics with our partners and collaborators.
Contact us to know more.
"From the very first call, I felt reassured and didn't even feel the need to contact other agencies. The work surpasses my expectations. My website resembles me: simple and clear. I had written a lot of content, but they were able to sift through and select only what was pertinent to my field of expertise and leave out the rest. They were supportive, tuned-in and I've always felt I was in good hands.
Working with Natmark is like riding a Rolls-Royce. We get good advice all around, whether for business cards or forms we might need. It is an honest company which prides itself in giving good service. I never had the feeling I was a nuisance with my calls and have nothing but compliments for this company."
Votre Maison Valorisée